Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

92' Dodge Dynasty 4 Sell, EVERY OFFER Considered!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Wes026
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92' Dodge Dynasty 4 Sell, EVERY OFFER Considered!!!

I have a 92' Dodge Dynasty for sell. It needs a transmission, and a new right-hand headlight assembly. Log fell off a truck in front of the car and busted the headlight assembly.
Other than the Transmission, and the headlight assembly the car is sound, and in GREAT condition.
New struts on the front, new heads on the engine about 200 miles past. Heads were replaced because a bolt backed out and broke the part that the bolt screws into. When I broke the engine down their were NO oil deposits, the engine was as clean inside as a new engine. Engine does NOT smoke, the engine runs GREAT! The inside of the car is immaculate!!!! The outside is in really good condition as well.
I was planning on either rebuilding/replaceing the tranny, but we are moving into a new house where I dont have room to keep and do the work.
I have no set price, just make an offer....
All seriously INTERESTED parties please e-mail me directly at: chaos024@tconline.net .
NOT interested in parting it out, it is to be sold WHOLE, whats done afterwards is your business.
*****Have CLEAR title!!*****

S.W. Moore
chaos024@tconline.net

Quick Reply: 92' Dodge Dynasty 4 Sell, EVERY OFFER Considered!!!