Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2000 Ram 1500 5.9L in Latham NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 03:33 AM
offroadzj
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Ram 1500 5.9L in Latham NY

I unfortunately have to part with my beloved Ram. Unfortunately, my other project is beginning to become and offroad only vehicle, and I need to get a truck that will be able to tow it consistantly. Therefore, my beloved Ram is up for sale. Specs:
Year: 2000
Model: Ram 1500 Sport Quad Cab 4x4
Engine: 5.9L 360
Drivetrain: 46re/rh transmission (forget whether re/rh, but whatever one was offered in that year.. either way, its the strongest available transmission for that vehicle). Chrysler 9.25 Rear axle/ Dana 44 front (both with 3.55 gear ratio). 2wd/4wd high/4wd low selectable transfer case.
Exterior: Factory sport appearance package with painted to match front bumper, rear bumper, and sides. Advance Covers foldable hard tonneau cover, Projector front headlights. Smoked rear taillights (not just covers, full tail lights). Tubular Side steps painted to match.
Interior: CD player with am/fm radio. Factory front and rear speakers (have not been used since i've owned it... they were properly stored in my house during non-use). 7" flip down monitor (Please see note below regarding additional audio/video equipment available!!!) Interior is extremely clean with no visible tears/stains (as far as I can see).
Performance: Gibson Sport Exhaust with passenger side exit in front of tire. Magnaflow high flow 3" catalytic converter. This produces a very clean exhause sound and opems up the flow quite nicely. Edelbrock 14" top of engine mounted air cleaner which also help quite a bit for air flow. Superchips performance programmer with selectable fuel efficient, towing, and performance settings. Can also control for change in tire size, raising rpm limit, and raising speed limiter.
This truck has been 100% reliable to me, and if it werent for my Jeep, I would never be getting rid of it. I love this truck, and will hate to see it go. I am asking for $11,000 obo. This is a very good price for a beautiful truck. I am open to all offers, but will not go much lower.
I also have an additional high end audio/video/navigation setup available for an added cost. It consists of an Eclipse AVX5000 in dash 7" flip out touch screen dvd player (used to run the 7" flip down monitor mentioned above) with direct connect Sirius Satellite radio and rear view/back-up camera. Current speakers are front Polk DB690 6x9" 3-way coaxial speakers, rear infinity 5500 5.25" rear component speakers (with tweeter mounted in front of midrange). Kicker 700.5 5channel amplifier powering all 4 interior speakers as well as the MTX Thunderform underseat dual 10" subwoofer box under the rear bench seat. The amplifier produces approx. 75 watts to each interior speaker and approx. 420watts to the subwoofers. I also have a Garmin Street Pilot C330 custom mounted adjacent to the sccreen for navigational purposes. The gps has an external antenna mounted under the lund visor. All of this equipment was installed by myself as a professional installer/installation supervisor for over 3 years with Circuit City. I have never once had a problem with any of the installation. I also have the truck wired for a second back-up battery located in the rear driver side of the bed (close to the tail-gate). It utilizes a starter solenoid as a electronic cut-off via a switch in the cab... flip the switch, and the batteries are connected. I will include all of the audio/video/navigation system for and additional $3000 firm. The total setup costed well over $5000 not including what it would have cost for installation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Please note that I will not be in town from Saturday 18AUG2007 until Monday 27AUG2007 so please do not get discouraged if I do not respond. thanks.
Kenny

Quick Reply: 2000 Ram 1500 5.9L in Latham NY