Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

NX Wet Kit for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 06:37 AM
asrt09
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NX Wet Kit for sale!!

Hey everyone I am selling my Nitrous Express Wet Kit. The kit includes the Dodge NX Wet Kit with jets, custom bracket that holds the fuel solenoid with fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous solenoid, and purge solenoid with a Y block from Dynotune to run 2 purge lines out the hood. I hid the bracket under the wiper cowl so it hid the solenoids. It also includes the relay and the rest of the hardware to make it all run. Also have the GenX upgrade which includes the bottle heater, fuel pressure switch, blow down tube, and the nitrous pressure gauge. I also have the NX remote bottle opener and the NX 3 switch panel that looks great mounted on the bottom part of the dash. I have ran maybe 3 bottles through this kit. This kit does include a shark nozzle and WOT switch. You will need new wire for the kit. I am working on a new project so I'm selling this kit. Looking to get $550 shipped for everything. Email me at asrt09@aol.com if you are interested or best offer. The pic link is posted below. Thanks.

A. J.

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/c...view=slideshow[/align]

Quick Reply: NX Wet Kit for sale!!