Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Mopar Performance Breather NEW PICS!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 06:06 PM
gedupont
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar Performance Breather Valvecovers Breather Hat

To: ALL

This is the private email response that I had sent to Troy. Unfortunately, he has now decided to "air" the issue forall to see. The websites listing new MPP parts at discounted prices are included in theemail response.

George

"Troy:

You told me that you had the item(s) sold on craigslist. Following that there was at least one Forum member who had posted “SOLD” for the covers at $150 on the Forum. New valve covers cost more - $169. I wasn’t trying to mess up your sale. I was just providing a supplier for others who said that they were also interested in items like yours AFTER you told me you had yours sold for more money on craigslist and AFTER the valve covers were listed on the Forum as SOLD. Chrysler Parts Direct is a public internet site (do a google search – its readily available) that sells for 20% over Dealer Cost (Trade/Wholesale Cost) – so does the Moparts website. In fact, Danno at Bremerton Dodge sells Mopar and MPP parts for 10% over Dealer Cost.

I have no problem you selling your items for whatever – this is a free market society. You caused the problem yourself by telling me that you had several other people offering you more money on craigslist and you also left me under the direct/dinstinct impression that you had the items sold – not to mention the posting on the Forum that said SOLD.

Karma goes both ways – maybe you should have just told me the truth that you were not interested in considering bids for less than your asking price. That your asking price was firm and that you would hold onto your items until you could get your asking price. If that was the case, I would NOT have posted an alternative parts source for buying these and other Mopar Performance Parts (MPP) items. I had no agenda to sabotage your sale. In fact if you remember, I shared with you personally the Chrysler Parts Direct site first. It was not until after your sale was supposedly completed did I post it on the Forum. If I was out to sabotage your sale, I would have posted the source immediately upon ascertaining that you wouldn’t consider reasonable offers. The chances that everyone would have seen the Chrysler Parts Direct site would have been far greater if I had posted it as a new item to the Forum – and that most probably would have blown your “supposed” deal.

I was not trying to sabotage your deal. You’re the one who did that by inferring to me and the posting that the item(s) were sold. I was just trying to help out other Forum members. You’re the one who was trying to take advantage of your fellow “friends”, Members,and posters on the Forum. The Forum is supposed to be a place you help each other out.

If I wanted to pay retail for a brand new part I’d buy directly across the retail parts counter at the “stealership”. If I wanted to pay over retail for used items – I’d go to eBay.

What goes around, comes around. And you caused this one to bite you in the *** all by yourself.

I trust that this email train will stop at this point. I have no desire to continue down this path unless you would like me to post this to the Forum for all to read – your call.

Have a nice life,
George E. Dupont"

Old 03-01-2008, 08:23 PM
ICEMAN_CH
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: gedupont

To: ALL

This is the private email response that I had sent to Troy. Unfortunately, he has now decided to "air" the issue forall to see. The websites listing new MPP parts at discounted prices are included in theemail response.

George

"Troy:

You told me that you had the item(s) sold on craigslist. Following that there was at least one Forum member who had posted “SOLD” for the covers at $150 on the Forum. New valve covers cost more - $169. I wasn’t trying to mess up your sale. I was just providing a supplier for others who said that they were also interested in items like yours AFTER you told me you had yours sold for more money on craigslist and AFTER the valve covers were listed on the Forum as SOLD. Chrysler Parts Direct is a public internet site (do a google search – its readily available) that sells for 20% over Dealer Cost (Trade/Wholesale Cost) – so does the Moparts website. In fact, Danno at Bremerton Dodge sells Mopar and MPP parts for 10% over Dealer Cost.

I have no problem you selling your items for whatever – this is a free market society. You caused the problem yourself by telling me that you had several other people offering you more money on craigslist and you also left me under the direct/dinstinct impression that you had the items sold – not to mention the posting on the Forum that said SOLD.

Karma goes both ways – maybe you should have just told me the truth that you were not interested in considering bids for less than your asking price. That your asking price was firm and that you would hold onto your items until you could get your asking price. If that was the case, I would NOT have posted an alternative parts source for buying these and other Mopar Performance Parts (MPP) items. I had no agenda to sabotage your sale. In fact if you remember, I shared with you personally the Chrysler Parts Direct site first. It was not until after your sale was supposedly completed did I post it on the Forum. If I was out to sabotage your sale, I would have posted the source immediately upon ascertaining that you wouldn’t consider reasonable offers. The chances that everyone would have seen the Chrysler Parts Direct site would have been far greater if I had posted it as a new item to the Forum – and that most probably would have blown your “supposed” deal.

I was not trying to sabotage your deal. You’re the one who did that by inferring to me and the posting that the item(s) were sold. I was just trying to help out other Forum members. You’re the one who was trying to take advantage of your fellow “friends”, Members,and posters on the Forum. The Forum is supposed to be a place you help each other out.

If I wanted to pay retail for a brand new part I’d buy directly across the retail parts counter at the “stealership”. If I wanted to pay over retail for used items – I’d go to eBay.

What goes around, comes around. And you caused this one to bite you in the *** all by yourself.

I trust that this email train will stop at this point. I have no desire to continue down this path unless you would like me to post this to the Forum for all to read – your call.

Have a nice life,
George E. Dupont"
George, Thanks for your help butsod off. Most of the forum members research the heck out of these parts and we are fully aware of what they sell for and where to get them. If we feel it's a deal we'll buy it. If we fell that he's trying to rip us off we'll offer him a differnt amount wich he can take if he wants to. Who cares what excuse he gave you as to why he didn't want to sell them to you. You have three posts and most of us don't appreciate company advertisments on here since it takes away from our sponsors. Next time if you don't own an item don't try and sell it especially in someone elses thread.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:37 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks fox !!! valve covers are nice and fast shipping !!!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 10:47 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

PLEASE DELETE THIS POST.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:51 PM
padodgeram
Record Breaker

air cleaner sell pending...

Quick Reply: Mopar Performance Breather NEW PICS!!