Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 01:31 AM
cdusthockey
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Selling my baby!

haha good one

good god

Old 04-19-2008, 03:52 PM
wick001

Do you still have it? Where are you located?

Old 04-29-2008, 01:27 AM
nhlbill
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Silver_Dodge

Any luck getting it sold yet?

Reid,

It has been sold and gone for about a week now sorry I did not get around to updating the thread.

The guy that bought it is from California and he bought it without even seeing it in person (although he did see quite a few pictures and I talked with him about 15 times on the phone before, during and now after the sale).

He sent a cashiers check for the asking price which I put in the bank and had them verify the funds before I sent him a Bill of Sale that he took to California DMV and got a temporary tag for it. He flew out to Denver with his temp tag about a week later and I picked him up at the airport and took him to my house where we went over a few things, signed the title overand then he drove away (I can tell you that was not an easy thing to do - watching him drive off with a truck I had so much time and effort and $$$ in!!!!).

Anyway, I have mixed emotions because if I could have afforded it, I would have kept the truck and bought a daily driver, but it just is not the time for me to have a "hobby" car.

So it's on to a new chapter in my life and we went out last weekend on the ATV's and had a blast!!

By the way for whoever asked, my truck was definetely a "Girl", Here is why I think that:
she maxed out my credit cards and drained my wallet, she required a tremendous amount of attention, I would not have even thought about beating her, she always wanted more from me, she went through shoes like I go through beer, I was always worried about her appearance, she was loud as hell (almost embarrasing in public), and in the end, she left me for another guy with more money!!!......................any doubt she was a girl?

Quick Reply: SOLD