Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dana 60 4.10 ring & pinion gears

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 01:46 AM
BlueBeast2
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dana 60 4.10 ring & pinion gears

This is a set of 4.10 Gears. The gears were removed from a Dana 60 off a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500.I had the rear rebuilt due to a bad differential and had them replace the gears while they were in there. The gears look fine to me but are being sold as is. There is NO guarantee/warrenty on these gears. I have more pictures so if you want to see them just message me and I'll send them to you. This would be a great set of gears for your off road truck. Like I said they look fine and could probably be used in a daily driver however I am notimplying this usage. I will not be held responsible for damage to any vehicle these are used on.

I have these on ebay so for right now if your interested make offers and if they don't sell on ebay I'll sell to the higest offer. Youcould also bid away on my ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dana-...QQcmdZViewItem

Before anyone says anything about the starting price. The gears look fine to me. I checked ebay before listing and foundused sets going for slightly more then this so I started it lower then them but close. Start high you can always go lower right.

Old 04-29-2008, 07:11 PM
05DodgeRamHemi
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dana 60 4.10 ring & pinion gears

Hey, my brother has an F-350 with a Dana 60 axle? Will these work with his truck? Also, how much are you looking for the set?

Quick Reply: Dana 60 4.10 ring & pinion gears