Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

5.9 l 360

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 01:28 PM
talon6
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wink2873,you must be a teenager. the things you say make you sound pretty imature.

i'll have to explain it to you like i do my 14 yr old son....
its not always about using the power you have, its about having the power when you need to use it.

and just because someone pumps there vehicle up, and doesnt go out and lay rubber and race everyone,DEFINITLY doesnt mean they wasted their money.

Last edited by talon6; 10-07-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:25 PM
mcsd913
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if he wants to sell it for 2000 dollars he can...Im sure someone will pay that for the motor....Just because you can get a motor for 500 bucks doesnt mean **** to this post....He is trying to sell his motor and when you "tried" offering him 500 bucks its a slap in the face.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Redneck2345
Veteran

you offered him 500 for his engine and he wont accept it, oh well. It's not like he's holding a gun to your head saying give me 2000 dollars or I'll blow your ****ing brains out. You made an offer, he denied it. let it go and move on!

Old 10-07-2008, 11:03 PM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok im the one being immature... lets recap this post
a guy is selling his engine and says make an offer
i offer 500, he wants to sell it for 1500-2000, i suggest that it will be hard to sell it at that price and he would have more luck selling the performance mods. we disagree on how "new" the motor is, things basically fall apart because 500 is my only offer and he says he's gonna sell it somewhere else, which is perfectly fine. I believe i said something to the affect of "if you cant sell it you know where to find me" and all of a sudden im an immature teenager. i dont know what the deal is with you guys but in the dakota section we all pretty much get along. my offer was not a "lowball" offer, its pretty much the going rate for an engine with that many miles and all of a sudden im the bad guy. im not going to flat out say it but you guys can figure out what i think you can do with yourselves because if i said it, I would be talon6's 14 year old son... poor bastard.

Old 10-11-2008, 12:42 PM
motorbrreath
Record Breaker

most of yall must not know how this works... but you dont go posting in someones thread "its too much" "your stupid for tryin to sell it that high" blah blah.

its called a pm. if you are interested or want to offer, you send a pm. not flame the post with 4 pages of bull s h i t. hence, runining my chances of selling it to anyone at all.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Talking

Originally Posted by motorbrreath
most of yall must not know how this works... but you dont go posting in someones thread "its too much" "your stupid for tryin to sell it that high" blah blah.

its called a pm. if you are interested or want to offer, you send a pm. not flame the post with 4 pages of bull s h i t. hence, runining my chances of selling it to anyone at all.
He is right, it is bad form to tell someone on their thread that it is too much or whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but something like that just scares away other buyers. Use the PM for things like that and you can work out price on that medium.

With that said, 2000 is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. J/K

Good luck with the sale. Maybe try reposting and getting this thread deleted.

Old 11-27-2008, 08:24 PM
1999dodgeram
Rookie

how much for the second engine that needs to be put together and what kind of parts did you get for it?

Old 11-27-2008, 09:14 PM
nemesis_SS
All Star

used and fresh pulled:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5882637

remans:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/DODGE-360-MAGNUM-...1%7C240%3A1318

http://www.rebuiltautoengines.com/do...0-engines.html

so anyhow i know that the used one has another 50k on it but big deal used engines are a toss up. point is 1000+ is clearly to much. 500 might be a bit low but im sure that anyone making that offer expected a bit higher counter offer. the bargaining process.

anyhow put all the factory stuff back on. get 600 bucks for the motor, and then part out all the goodies.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:18 PM
shadow kennels
Rookie

M:Head,
Well said.
For those of U who have any thing to say to someone that may seem like it will be taken offensive and/or may not exactly be about the post at hand, Just PM the man, seller, member.
When ppl start allowing their "emotions" to rule them they start going in circles, instead of using logic to follow thru straight.

In a nut-shell, what is even funnier is the kettle calling the pot black,
People complain about how other's reply and/or retort, to posts.
Thus, DEMANDING (which is reasonable as, I SAID) but never in a polite manner,
to PM the person.

Yet these same ppl " PM " others to "degrade and spread innuendos, false facts and lies about other members." lol

I come on here when I get a chance (MOSTLY, ON WK ENDS AND EARLY MORNINGS, BETWEEN MY 1ST JOB AND MY 2ND) and it seems that the same ppl are ALWAYS on all the threads complaining about something, someone or the price of milk, coffee, apples or any thing else, flavor of the month.
Can U say "Get a Life, Sir !" ?

Regardless of all the explanations of how to post, handle offers, reply to pms, cc's etc.
The HATE will come from, The Few, The Proud, The Marvelous.....members.

ALL WE CAN DO IS JUST CARRY ON.....lol

SHADOW KNLS.

P.S. Suffice to say they're always 2 sides to a "story, issue, matter..."
Yet I am of the firm belief that they're 3.
Side A's.
Side B's.
And there is the TRUTH,
Many times. Both feel they are right.
So one must not sit and debate the matter with a few as U R only arguing with an idiot when this happens,
AND WHAT HAPPENS IS U WILL ALWAYS LOSE THE ARGUEMENT, B-CAUSE HE WILL BRING YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND THEN BEAT U WITH EXPERIENCE.