Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Need money FAST, flip out tv, air horn, stock stuff lots more

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 09:55 PM
dodgeboy7
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need money FAST, flip out tv, air horn, stock stuff lots more

Ok i have to pay off my new motor and work in a loc garage making 8$ an hour i know i being rip off i go to school part time. Anyway i need the money any thing i can part with needs to go. I just going to list this stuff to make it easliy. I know i have bad spelling sorry.

Stock intake off an 1997 ram 1500 5.2 25$

Stock highlights off the same truck not fog up both left and right 50$

Chrome mirrors off my truck with power work great and look great too. 50$

I have my stock wheels i trying painting they but did'nt turn out so great need to be paint strip and repainted all four wheels not bent or broke. See my profile pic to see what style they are 75$

Mr heater propane 35,000 btu use only one year bought new for 150 selling for 75$

I have a cabra classic. I had the inside spreaker remove and have an ex speaker for it and the too 4 foot antenna, mic, the whole set up for 125$

I bought my flip out tv durning the chrismas sells for myself. It is a phase liner and it made by jensen. I have the box still and the remote and every thing that come with it. 200$

A set of train horns made by wolo i just used an air tank off a peterbuilt and fill it and have an air valce in the cab i only selling the horns and are too of them and together. Truth me these are LOND. 175$

A trailer brake box made my hopper your getting the box and braket and wireing, too mouths old 25$

Ask for pic if you like and i welling to trade or make me an offer but i really need the money thanks

Old 10-05-2008, 08:29 PM
dodgeboy7
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stock intake sold!!!!

Quick Reply: Need money FAST, flip out tv, air horn, stock stuff lots more