Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

03 Srt-4 (red) Socal Low Mi.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 07:41 AM
dystynktracing
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Srt-4 (red) Socal Low Mi.

I only bought this car 2 months ago but running into a couple problems and unfortunately have to sell the car. Its a 2003 Red Srt-4 that just topped 18k miles today. The car is in GREAT condition I LOVE this car and i hate to have to sell it. So far the only mods I have done to it is the stocks painted black, lowered on tein s-tech springs, greddy turbo timer, agp wga (new style), turboxs hp mbc, and a stage 1 pcm (programmed to vin) and s1 injectors sitting in my room waiting to be installed. The car is VERY quick and has been treated very well. I havent raced it at all since I got it (was planning to start in summer) and the guy who had it before me never raced it at all. I have babied this car like no other, with a wash once or twice a week and wax every two weeks! I dont know how to host pics so I cant really post them. There is one pic of my car in the srt-4 calendar! If you want some more pics or info email me at live2roll@socal.rr.com or call (661)547-3713. The car also has the remainder of the factory 36k mile warranty on it PLUS the extended 7/70k warranty! The KBB price on this car is about 16400 so I am going to just say 16k OBO. Car is located in Canyon Country, CA and is used as my daily drive to work/school (every day). (oil changes on with synthetic oil). Oh yeah it also has the Viper seats.

Deven

Old 02-13-2005, 07:43 AM
dystynktracing
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 03 Srt-4 (red) Socal Low Mi.

Most likely going quick or to ebay soon so make an offer need to sell!

Quick Reply: 03 Srt-4 (red) Socal Low Mi.