Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

WTB: 1998 Dodge Neon R/T Parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
NEONRT98
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 1998 Dodge Neon R/T Parts

Hey guys, its been a while since I last been on here, last april to be exact... anyhow.. I have a new R/T now and this upcoming spring I plan to start rebuilding it as it has a few problems that I am aware of... Here is a small list of a few parts I beleive I will need for SURE

- 1998 or 1999 Dodge Neon R/T, DOHC Manual, ECU.. Preferably one that has been flashed already, it will say so on the sticker if its been flashed by the dealership.

-New headlights and foglights, preferably aftermarket and projection headlights.. I'd rather buy a nice set of used ones for less than a set of brand new ones (Last time i bought new ones, I wrecked the car a week later..)

-Possibly a new wiring harness for the engine bay, not sure on that til I get in there..

-Complete set of stock R/T rims in NICE condition.. May consider other rims, too!

If you have any of these items, please drop me an email at kellentheflitcher@hotmail.com as I do not check this site very often!!

Quick Reply: WTB: 1998 Dodge Neon R/T Parts