Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dodge Ram Rumblebee Hood For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
hemisforfun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Ram Rumblebee Hood For Sale

My girlfriend won't let me keep this amazing peice of dodge memorabelia as wall art so I am selling my 2005 Dodge Ram Hood. This is an original OEM hood off a 2005 Dodge Ram Rumblebee. The hood and faux scoop is painted the Rumblebee yellow and is in great condition. There are dodge emblems on the sides of the scoop that were placed there by the previous owner. I had replaced this original hood with one from the SRT-10 truck. These hood and scoop combinations new in primer normaly price from $600-$700 and much more if painted. It is packed and ready in MOPAR shipping box. I am asking $300 or best offer, I will deliver within 20 miles of LAX for $50 or you can pick it up at my house in Playa del Rey or my girlfriends in North Hollywood for free. Will send pictures, if interested email me at ianstark01@hotmail.com.

Old 04-18-2009, 02:03 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Ditch the girlfriend and keep the hood

Good luck on the sale

Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man, i would love to grab this.....no can do right now...that sucks, ill be in OC this weekend too. hey, ill trade ya a 1967 camaro hood for it??? lol.

Quick Reply: Dodge Ram Rumblebee Hood For Sale