Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1983 Dodge Rampage Turbo! Super Clean! 92k original miles!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 07:41 PM
redlinegw
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1983 Dodge Rampage Turbo! Super Clean! 92k original miles!

Here is my super clean low mileage original 1983 Dodge Rampage with a professionaly installed 1989 Turbo 2 motor and factory A/C. This little p/u is a total sleeper and will smoke most cars you roll up on, and this is at only 10psi boost! If you know about these motors you know that they are capable of 300hp easy! This car has only 91k original miles on it and the 89 turbo motor only had 89k on it when we pulled it. I had the best turbo dodge guru around do the entire swap and to make it look stock. He also rebuilt the 89 auto trans and installed a shift kit with some trick valve body mods. 2.5 exhaust all the way to the back with a Magnaflow muffler and K&N drop in filter. When the swap was done he added factory A/C from an Omni and converted it to R134, the head was done and a new Cometic head gasket was installed for the utmost reliability. I had this p/u built for my Dad a few years ago and he does not drive it much because he just got an 05 Buick Century from a friend. I have more money in this car then I want to think about so we wont even go there, this is truly a my loss your gain deal $3900 firm! Please give me a call at (661) 510-6647

Last edited by redlinegw; 05-06-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Quick Reply: 1983 Dodge Rampage Turbo! Super Clean! 92k original miles!