Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2005 Buell XB9R LOW MILES!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
jk360
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Buell XB9R LOW MILES!!!!

Hey im posting this for my younger brother. He's trying to sell his bike. its a 2005 Buell XB9R with less then 150 miles on it!!! yes thats 150, not 1,500 or 15k! he bought the bike brand new not knowing how to ride and he dumped it once and broke his collar bone and never rode it agin. the bike seriously had very very minor damage, only cosmetic, and was repaired at the dealer. he lives in north jersey but the bike is at our parents house in central jersey. my parents neighbor is an avid biker and he has been taking it out every few months to keep the fluids good and stuff like that. these pics are from the summer so thats why the odometer only says 90. i think it has 131 miles on it now. he's asking $5500 but is up for offers. im only posting a few pics but have more. pm me your email address if you would like to see more or if you want anymore info.

heres a link to specs on the bike:
http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/bue..._xb9r_2005.php

Old 03-05-2010, 01:57 AM
SHines-IT

Stepdad had an Buell XB12R Firebolt at one time, nice bike. These bikes are also a bit hard to come by.

I know some people that maybe intrested, would it be okay if I post it on a few local forums with your e-mail?

Old 03-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

not to0 rag on him...but rode it ONCE and broke his collar bone?????? i bet he had a hard time explaing that to his buddies

thats funny

sorry dude...nice bike...i like buells but not that model

GLWS

Quick Reply: 2005 Buell XB9R LOW MILES!!!!