Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dodge Neon: 00-02 OEM Tail Lights (Set) and Rear bumper (silver), 6.5" speakers

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 PM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Neon: 00-02 OEM Tail Lights (Set) and Rear bumper (silver), 6.5" speakers

An early spring cleaning of my storage area:

I have one set of OEM tail lights for sale. Currently for sale on Ebay. I am asking 49.95 for the set including shipping to anywhere in the US, but I will take any reasonable offer! http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:ME:LNLK:MESEX

I also have a silver rear bumper cover for a 00-02 neon. Shipping would probably cost more than it is worth. It is available for local pickup in Everett, PA (15537). It does have some scratches and some of the paint has come off of the one corner. I paid 200 for it in the condition it is in with plans of converting my SRT4 to look more like an 00/01 neon. Wife hated the look of that rear on it which derailed any plans for the conversion. I am asking 50 bucks for it, but will remain flexible.

I also have a pair of MB Quart 6.5" Speakers, a 6.5" speaker out of a neon listed on Ebay and a front bumper cover to a Nissan Murano (yea, somehow I ended up with one in my storage shed)

best means of contact: pacman2001@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: Dodge Neon: 00-02 OEM Tail Lights (Set) and Rear bumper (silver), 6.5" speakers