Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Dodge Neon SRT-4 Engine...8,300 MILES!!!...Need it GONE...Asking $2,500

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
joe2010
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Dodge Neon SRT-4 Engine...8,300 MILES!!!...Need it GONE...Asking $2,500

This is the ultimate engine for the first gen neon conversion to the srt-4 engine. Or just a replacement for your shot SRT-4 Engine. I purchased this engine for a friend so he could do the engine conversion, then he flaked out so it was never done, so I now have this engine for sale.

Asking $2,500

I bought it from the largest Dodge/Chrysler recycling in the country, from Rancho Cordova California. They told me the car had 8,300 miles when totaled, and this piece definitely shows it had that many miles, its immaculate and in perfect condition. So I am offering this engine for sale now, so if your interested call anytime at 253-539-8242, if I don't pick up the phone just leave a message and Ill give you a call back as soon as I can.

I have receipts for when I bought it, and for the last 2 years its been in climate controlled storage in an engine bag.

This engine is COMPLETE, come with ECU and the harness, comes with turbo, alternator, inter-cooler, everything to get it running, just no transmission.

253-539-4282 , if I don't pick up just leave a message and Ill give you a call back as soon as I can.

email: urethanecastparts@yahoo.com

Asking $2,500

LOCALS ONLY PLEASE...PUYALLUP WASHINGTON

Quick Reply: Dodge Neon SRT-4 Engine...8,300 MILES!!!...Need it GONE...Asking $2,500