Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

03up srt10 cover and extensions

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 12:18 PM
jarhead03
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03up srt10 cover and extensions

I have an srt10 cover in primer ready for sanding and paint excellent condition. Will sell it with all the brackets except for the bumper support for $350 plus shipping. inclused both side filler pieces and center extension piece plus the grilles. I can get prices on shipping but the best way I know of to ship is via greyhound, was sent to me for $65 bucks from ohio to illinois, about a stae away so that will be the beginning price for shipping and will find out if it will be more depending on where you are located. I will sell the cover by itself for $200 plus shipping, will not trade, cash is it...or paypal. If you want to come pick it up then thats even better! If I have to drive to meet I will within 100 miles but not any further. Weekend s are the best for me to get out for a drive but not every weekend.

Last edited by jarhead03; 08-12-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:32 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

How come I can't see the Pic? Do you need to have a Facebook account to see the pics???

Old 08-03-2010, 02:19 AM
jarhead03
Veteran

Shouldn't have to. I see them

Old 08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by jarhead03
Shouldn't have to. I see them

Because you have saved cookies that store your login info! Same as if I clicked on a link to Ebay or a DF link, I automatically get signed in.

I don't have a facebook account and cannot see them. Please use another host service so everyone can see the pics please.

Old 08-03-2010, 07:53 PM
jarhead03
Veteran

edited because links dont work.

Last edited by jarhead03; 08-12-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:39 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by jarhead03
I've used three different computers and a phone and they come up just fine. Anyone else not see the
www.MySpace.com/jarhead97
^^ comes up as your home page and I didn't see any cover pics, just light and bumper pics. I know for a fact that you need a facebook account to see linked pics. I was merely being polite

*just tried again and onthe facebook lnk it says yo must sign in to vie the link. You must have cookies saved on all te PC's you tried. It's just an inconvenienc for some is all.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:25 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Photobucket is free and just as easy to link

Old 08-12-2010, 05:21 AM
jarhead03
Veteran

Ill try to load some up today. Try the MySpace link above and click my pictures.

Old 08-12-2010, 06:09 PM
jarhead03
Veteran
Default I dont understand why people cant view the pics!

Ok I have posted pics finally since a few here cant see them. I have used several computers that yes I had cookies on but even used three completely new computers to view the links I had posted before, I even did this same post on other sites adn didnt have anyone ever say they couldnt view them. So who knows WTF happened.

Now before anyone asks, yes you can mount this over the slt chrome bumper and it will work but wont look completely factory. You will see the inside edges of the chrome bumper in the fender wells because you cant fit the side filler extensions on there with the chrome bumper unless you trim/cut away the edges. First you take off the top cap and step pad and then install the said center bumper extension, then what I did was install the top cap back over the top of the chrome bumper and then applied the srt10 cover over that. it fits snug and makes it a little difficult to pop the hood but it also makes it fit tightly. then I just used the plastic pop rivets to hold the center of the bumper. you can get a bolt in each side of the fenderwells but you cant get both cap bolts into it unless you are willing to drill new holes. So ther ya have and there ya are people, now someone buy this stuff! lol Greyhound said theyd deliver it to any of there us stations for $65 dollars so add that to the price I previously posted. If you are screaming for a discoun then I will sell the whole shabang, bumper cover/grilles/side esxtensions/center filler for $275 plus the $65 dollars shipping, but that is only if you have a greyhound terminal near by. If I am to ship via anything else like fedex or ups we will have to renegotiate the shipping costs. They are about triple what greyhound quoted me!

Last edited by jarhead03; 08-12-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:19 PM
jarhead03
Veteran
Default I dont understand why people cant view the pics!

Heres the pics.

Quick Reply: 03up srt10 cover and extensions