Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 05:20 PM
lvolson
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts

I have a 1994 black and gold Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.2L V8 for sale (as parts/project vehicle) or trade. I am thinking about parting it out but I don't really care for the hassle of removing and shipping parts.

I purchased this vehicle for body parts and trim items such as the power seats for my 1997. Since my 1997 is destroyed, I don't need this one now. I had planned to hang onto it for the engine... as a spare (and to do a kegger mod) for the 5.2 in my 97 Ram.

The engine has a little over 209k on it. It sounded strong and started easily before I cut the wire harness. I may suck-it-up and reconnect the wires for a serious buyer (serious being done deal unless it will not start).

The transmission does not work in any gear or range. The guy I got it from went off the road into a snow bank and hit a tree. He said he rocked it a while before getting it loose. He drove it home and 2 days later the tranny was not working. The fluid is full. Onfortunately, after I cut the wire harness to remove the infinity sound amp (which has the power line for the fuel pump I suspect), I noticed the under hood fuse for the tranny had been blown. So... it MAY have been just that.

The front 2 tires go flat in about 2 days. The windshield and side mirrors are cracked. The seats have been removed but I still have them. I have the body sheathing and clips.

Any money I get from this is going right into my stock Ram therefore I will gladly take parts to mod my stock Ram in trade.

I will not ship it but I will help you obtain shipping if you want. I am in NE CT.

Attached Thumbnails 1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts-94-front.jpg   1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts-94-left.jpg   1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts-94-right.jpg   1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts-94-rear.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1994 Jeep GC Limited Project/Parts