Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

lots for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default lots for sale

Cleaning out boxes of things Ive collected, stored and mostly forgotten about.

Ive got a Clifford 50.7x installed in my truck. It’s the same as the Viper 580x or 590x and a few other DEI products. But I bought a ton of accessories for it that I never got to install.

First is the DEI 520T battery backup. Everything is there. Its new in the box, never used. The box is ragged from being moved around so much. But the instructions are also with it. $25 shipped

Next is a DEI 528T Pulse timer. I was going to use this to control an electric lock in the tool box but never got to it. Again, new in box, never used and instructions are with it. $15 shipped

This is a DEI 529T Window module. This obviously remote controls the windows. Again, new in box, never used and instructions are with it. $25 shipped

This is a DEI 504C shock sensor. No box but is brand new and never used or connected. $10 shipped

These are bi-xenon stickers and alcohol pads that came from www.retrofitsource.com when I bought all my gear from them. $5 shipped if anyone wants them

This is an Edelbrock open element air filter I bought and had on my Olds 442 some years back. IDK why I have kept this thing this long as it has been on the shelf in the shop for years. There is nothing wrong with the chrome. I have the top, bottom, center pin and wing nut and still a good filter in it. $30 shipped

These are two battery solenoids I was going to use when I did my Big 3 upgrade some time back but never did integrate into the system. They are new and pretty much never used. Each (+) battery cable goes to the big posts and a switched 12v goes to one of the small posts. The unit itself is mounted to a ground I think. $20 shipped each or $30 shipped for the pair

Last edited by weedahoe; 02-21-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: updated thread
Old 01-19-2011, 04:50 PM
B!acK02ouT
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so would the clifford shock sensors and extras work with the viper 5901 alarm system?

Old 01-19-2011, 08:21 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

You can double check and make sure but being the clifford 50.7x and Viper 5901 are the same, it should work. If you want all the DEI accessories I have I will do a better price on them all.

$65 shipped for all DEI gear.

Old 01-20-2011, 01:45 AM
bgbluram2
All Star

Damn, you should be on that hoarders show..

Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

LOL...... you should have seen all the Olds and Cad blocks, heads, cranks, pistons and everything else I used to have when i was into them.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:44 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

bump back ttt

Old 02-20-2011, 09:30 AM
steelyd
Rookie
Thumbs up Sirius Radio

I'll take your Stiletto if still available!?

Old 02-20-2011, 04:38 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Sorry. I just sold it with my Pioneer Avic.

Old 02-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Texastang57
Default alarm

how much for everything on the alarm and what all does can the whole system control if installed on manual doors and locks thanks

Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by Texastang57
how much for everything on the alarm and what all does can the whole system control if installed on manual doors and locks thanks
$65 shipped on all the DEL gear. None of this stuff has been used. Its all brand new.

An alarm is in extension of your truck. What can you do with all the add-ons is really dependent on what all you want it to do.

Through the usage of programming and relays you can do all kids of things from controlling automations or remote motorizations, sunroofs, windows, remote starts, exhaust cutouts.

You could use it to remote turn on lights or the radio or heated seats or so many other things. But it all depends on what you want it to do.

The possibilities are endless.

Quick Reply: lots for sale