Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

02-08 Dodge ram BODY KIT painted running boards, bed accent kit and Superchips 3715

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 04:56 PM
xpst500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 02-08 Dodge ram BODY KIT painted running boards, bed accent kit and Superchips 3715

I recently traded in my 03 so I took these parts off before I went to the dealer. I have a pair of painted premium oem running boards and bed accent kit colored atlantic blue paint code (ZBJ). The kits are in excellent condition the running boards (2 Pieces) are $500+shipping to your place since they are heavy and will be mailing by ground and the bed accent kit (5 Pieces) are for $500 shipping included. These are rare to come by nowadays for your 3rd Gen Ram! Only thing missing is the front lip to complete that DAYTONA look! Remember you can always have them repainted if the color doesnt match your truck. The running boards have all the necessary hardware that came with it. The bed accent pieces with just metal self tapping screws. The superchips 3715 is $150 shipping included. It is for 98-03 Dodge ram 1500 only and is not internet updateable and is fully unlocked. I also have the chrome horizontal billet insert for $50 with shipping included. PM me if interested. Serious offers only and the prices are firm. I accept paypal as payment. I wont ship these items until I confirm payment.

Quick Reply: 02-08 Dodge ram BODY KIT painted running boards, bed accent kit and Superchips 3715