Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Custom JL Audio Sub Box w/ 2 - 10W6v2 Subs

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 02:02 PM
drober30
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If the subs hit the seat, I never noticed or paid attention. Grills could always be installed if that was a concern. I was originally going to install grills but the shop said it was not necessary and it saved me $100 bucks if I remember correctly.

Nonetheless, grills would make contact with the seat, protecting the woofer and allowing it to move freely if that ever was a concern.

Some people on this forum even jacked up or lifted their rear seat 1/2 inch to do installs of various different setups but my rear seats were not modified at all.

Last edited by drober30; 03-03-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:14 AM
mdram43
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I look at this set up left and right, not only is it gorgeous, but JL's are the best sounding subs I have ever heard. and my friends and I went through them all in our younger days, from audiobahns to alpines, kenwoods to rockford-fosgate. A buddy of mine use to show up weekly with new subs from the pawnshop, one day he showed up with a cheap JL and it sounded better than the expensive show audiobahns I was running.

Bump for a beautiful set up, damn shame its hidden under a seat

Quick Reply: Custom JL Audio Sub Box w/ 2 - 10W6v2 Subs