Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

power wires

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2011, 07:20 PM
BigHorn777
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a tuner (diablo or superchips), this is a silly useless mod. Sorry for being honest, but I can not see someone trying to sell something like this. If you want true HP, get the tuner. and Dirty Dog is spot on with the computer adapting. Unless you constantly reset the brain (computer) you only get what is stored in the memory overtime. A tuner is the best way.

Old 12-08-2011, 07:48 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigHorn777
Get a tuner (diablo or superchips), this is a silly useless mod. Sorry for being honest, but I can not see someone trying to sell something like this. If you want true HP, get the tuner. and Dirty Dog is spot on with the computer adapting. Unless you constantly reset the brain (computer) you only get what is stored in the memory overtime. A tuner is the best way.
Go ahead and tell these guys the same thing, hell just copy and paste. See what you get, ........................http://www.airram.com/product.php?ca...6&productid=21

sure are a lot of images of ''silly useless mod(s)''.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...wire&FORM=IGRE
kindly go away.........

Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 PM
BigHorn777
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I am sorry I was honest which I stated in the post... Point blank I did not nor did I at anytime state it don't work, contrary to the statement it does but you will have to reset your PCM every once in a while to get any true benefit out of it.
So for the money pinched person buy away.....

Old 12-08-2011, 08:40 PM
rocket23
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ I dunno, useless, is well, useless. j/king.

Quick Reply: power wires