Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

71 Dodge Challenger R/T Clone

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 09:05 PM
04lbram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 71 Dodge Challenger R/T Clone

Well, the time I think has come to sell my Chally. I'm thinking of buying another project. The car is in good shape and from what I understand from the previous owner a western car. The car came from Wyoming I believe and was originally a 318 small block car. It is now powered by a 69 383 big block of a Road Runner. Lots of new parts on the car. Paint is kind of old with some rock chips from the prior owner. Body is in good shape, subframes look to be in good shape, trunk pan is in good shape, and the body from what I can tell is overall solid. There is some surface rust on the front valance panel toward the left turn signal. I'd say the car is about 80% restored and would need some things to make it a little better. Not a show car by means but, a good driver. I personally drove this car on a 430 mile trip and it done well. I'm looking to get $15,500 for the car since there is a lot of new parts on it and it is solid and clean car. I also have some other stuff to go with the car as well. Here's some pictures of it.

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines...asp?album=19118

Quick Reply: 71 Dodge Challenger R/T Clone