Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

stereo equipment for sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 03:53 PM
ramsportguy
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stereo equipment for sale

I got a alpine v12 400 watt 4 channell amp a pair of jl audio 5 1/4 speakers a pair of 6x9 3 weay alpine speakers and a sony xplod am/fm CD detachable face player as a package.I had this with a pair of 8 inch jl audio bass box in a beretta that i owned that thumped .I since then sold the box and have the rest of the equpiment.The shop i had them put the stereo in drilled some holes to fit the 5 1/4 in the kick panels but they work fine.I am asking 250.00 for all i will not separate any so if your interested please email me at droptopcat70@peoplepc.com .Sorry i dont have any pictures but i wouldnt sell junk to ruin my name and reputation.

thanks
pat

p.s. i also have this setup on another web site so please if you want this to email me and we can go from there.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:06 PM
ramsportguy
Professional
Default RE: stereo equipment for sale

price has been reduced to 200.00 but thats as low as i can go.If anyone is still interested to drop me aline.
thanks
pat

p.s. if this doesnt sell within a week i am gonna put the stuff in my project truck.

Old 08-13-2005, 05:11 AM
ramsportguy
Professional

sorry folks all has been sold

Old 08-24-2005, 03:53 PM
ramsportguy
Professional

CD player has sold but the rest the guy didnt want.I still got the v12 400 watt 4 channel amp the 2 6x9 3 way alpine speakers and the 2 5 1/4 mb quart speakers here.All for 150.00.Try buying this on ebay for that price.All interested to please email me.I was gonna put it in the project truck but been having alot of issues at work and wanna save up some cash before anything truly happens.
thanks
pat

Quick Reply: stereo equipment for sale