Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Hemi custom ported Throttlebody T/B 84mm zero taper

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:02 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Hemi custom ported Throttlebody T/B 84mm zero taper

I made a thread awhile back HERE . Please read through all the details so you know what your getting into. I don't show the new larger butterfly plate in that thread either. You'll recieve stock plate and the larger plate I cut out of Stainless.

For 2005-2008 Hemi's. I dont know if it fits 4.7L and I wouldnt reccomend it either because of the significant amount of increased airflow over stock.

I did the port job myself and with my truck having only 5kmi on it when I did this mod, I took my time to try and do it right! I dissassembled the entire throttlebody, cut the shaft, cleaned the needle bearing..etc I have well over 20hrs into this thing. I cut and installed an 84/85mm T304 Stainless plate to replace the small stock plate. It could have been cut better and may have contributed why I had minor issue's with choppy idle? I removed 1/2 of the shaft on the front side. I figured it'd be less turbulence on the front if the shaft and privde more airflow at higher rpms.

This needs a custom tune or a DSP tuner so you can adjust the fuel trim to suit application, so selling it as-is because I haven't proved it's funcionality on my otherwise stock truck. I didn't feel like playing around much with it either. I live on a city street and don't have much room to "toy" around.

THIS IS COMPLETE. it's all set to be bolted on.

$80shipped and that's with no core charge!
I take paypal.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by dirtydog; 05-04-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Quick Reply: Hemi custom ported Throttlebody T/B 84mm zero taper