Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2002 Dodge Durango SXT 4.7l V8 (w/ a Bunch of Extras) - (Central, Ohio) - $5000

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Evil Juggalo
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Dodge Durango SXT 4.7l V8 (w/ a Bunch of Extras) - (Central, Ohio) - $5000

SALE PENDING

Ill get some facts out of the way up front. Im a long term member here but mostly a lurker, but dont let my low post count fool you. I have craptons of HEATware and you can see many of the forums I am apart of listed there. That is pretty much your No-Scam guarantee.

HEATware = Evil Juggalo
(Heatware is kinda like the eBay report card but to be used on any website)

Now, Since I cant Link to my craigslist ad, I will C/P the details here.

2002 Dodge Durango SXT with MANY Upgrades!
(No, I will no ship, local deal only, If you want it come and get it)
(Cash only)
(Please read ALL details below)
(Contact by email through PM, will give out phone number to serious inquiries)

THIS TRUCK NEEDS NO REPAIRS!
This is my daily driver, and my baby. When things go wrong, I fix them. You can even look at my posts here to see my issues.

A/C ice cold and blows from correct vents, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Perfect first car, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained. Killer SUV that still runs like its brand new. Has been running on full synthetic, made every oil and tranny fluid change on time, and has been treated like a baby its entire life. Interior is nearly perfect.

Features:
Fog Lights
Cruise Control
RWD
Electric Windows
Electric Mirrors
Tilt Steering
DVD Player (Rear)
Driver and Passenger Airbags
Tow Package
AC Front/Back with Blend (Passenger and Driver)
Heat Front/Back with Blend
Front and Rear Defroster
Rear Windshield Wiper (+Sprayer)
Keyless Entry
Roof Rack
Unique Exhaust
Dual Amp Sound System
20" Chrome Wheels (NS Racing F47 Hammer) --- AND --- Stock 18's with tires
SUPERCHIPS Tuning (Tuner Included)
Unique Headlights and Tail Lights

Upgrades: (From Front to Back)
Spyder Neon Angel Eye Headlamps
Dual air Intake
Throttle Body Spacer
Drain Plug added to transmission pan
Panasonic CD player head (Set any color)
4x Door speakers Fusion Power Plant 2010 Model (Component)
2x Tweeters mounted at top of pillar on windshield
Speaker amp mounted under Driver seat
Woofer Amp mounted to back seat
12" Fusion Powerplant Sub in custom cabinet
Enhanced sound from new Muffler (Terminator?)
Tow Package (Will include a uHaul Ball hitch and key locking bar)

Known Issues: (Minor)
-Occasionally the passenger side window switch wont work to roll down window, driver side always works to control it though. This issue is caused by the master switch on the driver side. Likely disassembling and added dielectric grease will fix.
-The headunit LCD will flicker if you push on it too hard, other than that, works perfectly.

Known Issue: (Major)
NONE! Because I dont let things go wrong with my truck. At first sign of failure of something I fix it, not let it create more problems. I had dealer replace the tranny the day I bought it.

Extra Info:
-Truck will include an EXTRA SET OF WHEELS/TIRES to use during the winter so the nice shiny chrome ones don't get eaten up by the salts.
-Will also include a SUPERCHIPS programmer which I use to adjust the ride height when I change my wheels. Has many options to increase performance, better towing, or just more power and use premium gas.
-Truck has a (1x) keyless entry remote, it's the original from when I bought the truck
-Will include the original parts I still have left from the replacement of the intake system and the headlights. Including a K&N filter
-With all the upgrades done I get to around 300-330miles before the gas light comes on. Gets between 16-18Mpg Hwy

Why am I selling it?
I drive almost 100 miles a day to and from work, making me spend anywhere between 400-600$ in gas every month. I'm about to have a baby and buy a house and I've decided I would like to get a new car with better gas mileage since I've never actually needed an SUV. The price is non-negotiable. KBB on my Durango is about $3000 not including many upgrades and things I'm including, $5000 is fair, and its what I need in order to buy my new car, so anything less will not work. Its more than I will get at a dealership and its less then you'll pay at one. I am not looking to trade, a dealership is already holding the car I want.

When am I selling it?
Sales and test drives to be complete on weekends. Must provide License and insurance to drive, will be held until vehicle returned. I will show you whatever meter readings you want to know with the use of a Bluetooth adapter and a program called TORQUE that read the ECU while driving.

Warranty?
None, It's a used vehicle and I will have no way to support any other costs after sale. I have been as truthful as I can as to the condition to the vehicle and you are more than welcome to put it to the test. Almost complete maintenance history available upon request.

DAMAGE HISTORY OF TRUCK:
-In 2007 it was rear ended by a Drunk driver, repairs done by service king
-In 2010 someone lightly backed into the front in a parking lot and crumpled up the quarter panel, I replaced this.

Last edited by Evil Juggalo; 08-23-2012 at 09:47 PM.

Quick Reply: 2002 Dodge Durango SXT 4.7l V8 (w/ a Bunch of Extras) - (Central, Ohio) - $5000