Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1966 Dodge Charger w/ 383

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 01:52 PM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1966 Dodge Charger w/ 383

Selling a 1966 Dodge Charger with a 383 engine (modified). This was originally a 318 car but it was modified to have a 1968 Charger 383 engine that has been modified (holly carb, edelbrock manifold, and other performance parts). Also, power steering from a 1968 Dodge Charger was added. No AC (just heat and fan) and no power windows. Interior was done by my father (upholsterer for 50 years) with racing stripes sewn into the seats (customer but original sewing pattern). Owned for about 20 years and garaged for the past 2 years (since birth of my twins) but recently pulled out, fuel system flushed and runs great (street rod). Body is in good shape but paint is not perfect and rims need re-painted. Originally a California car that drove from the High Desert to Los Angeles on a regular basis (as well as LA traffic). Now has Ohio Historic plates and sits in a garage most often. We just moved to a new home and it is too big for the garage. I need to sell to fix up my remaining classic car (1962 Sunbeam Alpine) because it will fit in the garage (owned that car for about 25 years). I am Interested in your best offer. Thank You! David

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Ch...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: 1966 Dodge Charger w/ 383