Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

99 RAM FOR SALE 4X2 5.9

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 02:58 PM
FiveNineMag
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 RAM FOR SALE 4X2 5.9

Hey yall im selling a 99 dodge ram 1500 4x2 with a 5.9 V8. It has about 143,XXX miles. Regular oil changes, synthetic oil only used. The intake is stock with a K&N filter. It has a custom exhaust which dumps right out of the brand new catalytic converter. It has been mechanic owned and has had several repairs on it. The entire cooling system has been fixed. New water pump, radiator, hoses, thermostat, and has had regular coolant flushes. Also a tranny service with an aftermarket tranny fluid cooler. Power steering fluid flushed and filled. Brake fluid flushed and filled. Rear differential service. New rear wheel speed sensor. New pitman arm. New serp. belt. New rear shocks. New pcv valve. Slick 50 used every 4th oil change. Regular fuel induction services. New spark plugs (NGK V-Power), new plug wires.
That all is the motor, now for the interior. Very clean, non smoker. Kenwood mp3/cd/cdr/cdrw player, new front 6x9 speakers, XM Radio, optional (2) 10 inch subwoofers w/ box. As well as 300 watt amp.
The exterior of the truck is detailed on a regular basis. Few dents and dings from work. Bed liner needs to be reapplied. Diamond plate tool box. Paint is scratched in areas.
I am located in Jacksonville, FL. I am asking $5500 or best offer. Local pick-up would be nice but i will drive to meet for drop off. My phone number is 904-223-8362 HOME or 904-710-1641 CELL. please limit calls to 9 pm through out the week to the house and call anytime on my cell. thank you. I can take pictures if you would like. You can also e-mail me at DODGETHIS0@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: 99 RAM FOR SALE 4X2 5.9