Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

original 1970 charger 500 runs great nice int

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 03:15 PM
ccndodgeforum
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation original 1970 charger 500 runs great nice int

All original -=- with nice original fender tag , excellent original build sheet , and original door vin sticker still in place. 1970 dodge charger 500 -- really nice , solid original -- unrestored -- 42 year old car. Car has been repainted the original color many years ago. It has been well kept since new and was factory ziebart treated when new in addition to the factory undercoating. The car does have some faded spots,chips, dings , and scratches , from normal use over the years. It needs a new center only trunk pan and it has some minor rust to fix ,mostly behind the rear wheels down low. The car is overall very nice , unmolested and has all of its original equipment. The car has power steering and power assist disc brakes and is very easy to drive. It is mechanically sound and ready to drive and enjoy.It has an excellent brand new dual exhaust system. It sounds very good , and the original 318 starts right up with the turn of the key. It has a very nice original interior. It has nice original wheels and the tires still have good tread,but they are old. New tires would make the nice ride even better. It has an excellent original complete jack . Really nice original bucket seats. No cracks in the dash pad. Nice dash gauges ,and bezels, and door panels , and headliner ,and carpet. Nice center console with 1 piece of carpet missing. The car is just turning 87,000 miles as I drive it these days . Mileage on title reads exempt due to the age. It has had only 4 owners , and I have a clear Va. title , (ready to transfer ) in my name. The bumpers are nice , but could use rechromed. This is a great car to drive and enjoy. It would be easy to further restore and paint this car and bring its overall quality way up. --- please call Peter with any questions 434 548 4773 . The car is for sale locally , and i reserve the right to end this auction at any time if it is sold. If the reserve is met , i will not sell it locally or end the auction early. Feel free to call and discuss the local asking price. Thanks for looking and reading my add. Good luck bidding , or give me a call. The fender tag reads as follows:

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Do...html?aid=32798

Quick Reply: original 1970 charger 500 runs great nice int