Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Gen 1 Subwoofer for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 08:35 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gen 1 Subwoofer for sale

THIS SUBWOOFER IS DESIGNED TO FIT BEHIND THIRD ROW SEAT.
IT IS PERFECTLY SHAPED TO ANGLE OF 3RD ROW SEAT. IT IS HINGED AT THE FLOOR SO YOU CAN FLIP IT UP TO ACCESS THE STORAGE COMPARTMENT. IT IS EQUIPPED WITH 2 - 10" JL AUDIO SUBS. THIS BOX IS DOWNFIRED. THE BOX IS TO WRAPPED WITH DIAMOND PLATE MAKING IT TOUGH ENOUGH TO PLACE STUFF RIGHT ON TOP.
ALSO PICS POSTED OF HITCH STEP
HERE IS MY SALE POST

I CAN SHIP BUT PICKUP WOULD BE BETTER...VERY HEAVY SHIPPING WOULD COST A TON

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/miscell...y-gen-1-a.html

Last edited by FSTDANGO3; 03-24-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:37 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

this needs to be in the classifieds section as per rule #5, i will move it there for you

5. Selling or solicitation of ANYTHING in the general forum, by Private Message or in Chat is considered Spam and is not allowed. Anyone found posting excessive links to their websites, or suspected of "sneaky" advertising will be warned and will possibly lose their posting privileges. Please post your private party ads in the Dodge Forum Classifieds forum sections. If you are a business and have a product or service that would be of interest to our members, visit our Advertising/Sponsorship page to learn how you can join our team and help support our community. We offer a variety of low-cost packages that can be of great benefit to your company.

Quick Reply: Gen 1 Subwoofer for sale