Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 02:32 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

I did get your email this time and sent you a reply.

Talk with hitekrednek since he is closer but let me know if it doesn't work out and I will trade with you.

Old 12-08-2005, 11:18 AM
spinfreak
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

Ok...no prob.

So Hitek....you still interested in swapping grille inserts? I'm in Ft Lauderdale, but would be willing to meet you halfway, or wherever. Let me know.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-08-2005, 06:44 PM
hitekrednek
Rookie

i'll swap ya. we can meet any where in between. doesnt bother me where. just let me know when and where. so i can take mine off my truck before hand.

will...

Old 12-08-2005, 09:48 PM
spinfreak
Professional

Would this weekend work for you? Either Saturday or Sunday would be ok for me. I know it's a little short notice, but I'm on call at work next weekend, so I need to be here in Ft Lauderdale. And the 2 weekends after that are Christmas and New Years. So either this weekend, or sometime in January.

Let me know if that's good for you, or if not, then we can plan on something next month. Either way, I guess somewhere around Vero or Yeehaw Junction would be about the halfway point. Probably even a little closer to you than it is to me, but that's ok. I'll take my fiancee for a drive in that area. It's a nice change of pace compared to the hectic-ness of Ft Laud.

Let me know, and if this weekend is a go, then I'll give you my cell #, and if you have one you can give it to me also, that way if there's any problems we can get in touch with each other.

Old 12-09-2005, 01:16 AM
hitekrednek
Rookie

how about sunday? sat i got band practice and christmas cookies with the family. yeehaw junt. sounds good to me . dont quite know exactly where it is lol but i'll meet you there. sun morning would be best . say around 10ish? dont know of any where there to meet but we can figure it out. i'll pm you my cell #.

will...

Old 12-09-2005, 01:53 AM
spinfreak
Professional

OK...I have your cell #.
FYI....Yeehaw Junction is at the intersection of the Turnpike, 441, and 60 (60 goes East and West from Vero). Here it is on Mapquest: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=fl&zipcode=
I've never been there myself, but have always wanted to drive through there. It's one of those tourist places/truck stop areas that they advertise on Billboards all along the highways. I love driving to "weird" places....lol.
Sunday about 10 sounds fine. I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow (Friday) to confirm. There should be tons of gas stations and stuff like that over there, so whoever gets there first, can just give the other one a call to let them know where we're parked at. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-12-2005, 12:25 AM
spinfreak
Professional

Will....nice meeting you. After we left, me and my fiancee drove around that area for a while (as I mentioned I was going to do). While waiting for our food to get cooked at a restaurant, I installed the honeycomb grille. (What can I say....I'm like a little kid with toys that need unwrapping at Xmas). It looks great. I hope you enjoy the chrome grille as much as I like the honeycomb.
Also, thanks for showing me the CAI on your truck. I'll definately be getting one of those soon. And as soon as I do the headlight mod (probably next week), I'll let you know how it turned out.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts