Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 05:05 PM
spinfreak
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

I have an '03 1500 Ram with the "standard" horizontal chrome grill inserts. I want to take all of the chrome off the truck (only the grille and the rims are chrome right now), and make the entire truck all black/grey. I'm looking for either a black honeycomb grille, or a horizontal black grille (I don't know if they made them for the '03 or not). Just so you don't get confused, I am only looking to trade inserts, which is the area where the air passes through, inside of the bezel/frame of the grille. If you might be interested, but think it's complicated to get the inserts out, they aren't. There are small plastic "clips" that hold the inserts in, which are very easy to take out/replace.

I'm looking for an even swap. You pay for shipping yours to me, and I'll pay for shipping mine to you. Priority mail only please, that way it only takes a few days. The only thing that sucks is that we'll each have to drive around for a few days without a grille.

Here is what I have now.....

And here is what I'm looking for...

If nobody might have one to swap, but has a black grille/insert they're willing to sell (for a reasonable price), I'd be interested in that also.

Old 11-27-2005, 09:52 PM
02_dodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

i'll trade you.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:26 PM
02_dodge
Default RE: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts

pm me and we can talk some more.

Old 11-30-2005, 12:27 AM
evenodds20
Rookie

hey im very interested in trading u for ur chrome grill. please contact me at aol screen name evenodds20 or email me at evenodds20@aol.com thanks.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:43 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran

If you don't work anything out with 02dodge or evenodds let me know. I live in NW Florida and wouldn't mind a road trip.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
spinfreak
Professional

BlueHemi....I sent you an e-mail last week (to the email in your profile, since your IM's aren't working). Did you get it?

Old 12-07-2005, 01:20 AM
BlueHemi
Veteran

I didn't see it but I get so much spam mail on hotmail that I may have deleted yours. What are your thoughts about the trade?

Old 12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
spinfreak
Professional

Do you have the black honeycomb, or a different type of black grille? Either way, as long as it's black, I'd be interested.

You mentioned you'd be up for a road trip. Well, if you'd like, I can meet you halfway (Orlando or wherever), or if you're into fishing, and wanted to take the trip all the way to Ft Lauderdale, I'd be happy to take you out on one of my boats. They're nothing fancy, but I have a 22ft center console for offshore (Sailfish action is HOT right now), or I have a 15ft aluminum skiff for inshore or freshwater.

Let me know if you would like to trade, and if so, how you'd like to do it.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-07-2005, 05:34 PM
BlueHemi
Veteran

I have the honeycomb (pic available). When I say I live in NW Florida I mean waaayyy over in the NW, Pensacola to be exact. Try to email me at jerry_gibbs@hotmail.com and let's see if we can work something out.

Old 12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
hitekrednek
Rookie

hey if blue hemi doesnt work out i got the black honeycomb grill . im in orlando. im not trying to step on any toes here. just an option if blue cant trade.
thx will...

Quick Reply: Trade: '03 Ram Chrome Grille inserts for Black HoneyComb Grille inserts