Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

F/S 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4 SLT

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 05:00 AM
Flyn_high
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4 SLT

I'm selling my 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4 SLT 5.9L. It has 142,000 miles on it. Starts up every time. I put a very nice Alpine head unit in it right after I bought the truck so it's only a couple months old. I bought the truck for a mowing business and my occupation has gone in a different direction so I'm selling it now. I need something that gets a little better gas milage for work. The body is in almost perfect condition. There is a very very small rust spot under the front fender and a couple dings and scratches. Other than that, there are no key marks, big dents, or any body work that needs done. The water pump is going out and it needs two new front tires. The interior is perfect. No rips or tears in the seats. There is a small stain under the driver seat. Dash is in good condition. Everything works. Keyless entry, cruise, power everything, heated mirrors, and it already has mud terrain tires on the back. The transmission has been rebuilt. I have all the reciepts from that. I would have to look and see how many miles are on it since than, but I know it's very little. The fuel pump was replaced right before I bought it. I'm asking $8000 OBO. If you have any questions, PM me and I will be happy to answer. I'm located in kansas.

Quick Reply: F/S 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4 SLT