Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2nd gen Ram Grille Guard w/KC Lights

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 09:42 PM
05SilverHemi
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd gen Ram Grille Guard w/KC Lights

This grille guard came with this 97 Ram i just bought. It was put on the truck in January and 3 weeks later the motor went and it sat in the guys garage until 3 weeks ago when I bought the truck not running. He also had a pair of Hella driving lights mounted on the grille guard which are so bright at night you would think the sun is out!

It should fit all 94-01 Ram's except 98-01 Sport models due to the bumper change.

The grille guard is a Westin Sportsman Grille Guard which sells for around $419 at Pep Boys. The Hella Lights I believe are either 4" or 6" in diameter, I forget right now. They dont even have a scratch on the glass and come with a pair of black covers to keep them clean. The lights sell for $100 at Pep Boys.

All together the guy spent around $600 installed for all this stuff.

This is what the grille guard looks like:

The driving lights look like this:

Obviously it is going to be very expensive to ship these items so I would prefer local pickup. I live in Dracut, Mass but travel all over New England on business. I can meet you somewhere or potentially deliver for the right offer.

I would like to get $300/bo for everything. Also, open to offers. PM me with interest.

Old 08-23-2006, 12:45 AM
05SilverHemi
Veteran
Default RE: 2nd gen Ram Grille Guard w/KC Lights

Pics of actual item...

Old 08-23-2006, 02:40 AM
ztenec
Default RE: 2nd gen Ram Grille Guard w/KC Lights

PM Sent

Quick Reply: 2nd gen Ram Grille Guard w/KC Lights