Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

20 inch chrome rims for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 03:45 PM
neverlose
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20 inch chrome rims for sale

Practically New Boss Series 309 20 inch CHROME rims and Goodyear Wrangler HP 275/60R20 tires.

They'll fit every 94 and up ram, just bolt on.

Here are the specs:

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 5.5

Size: 20 x 9

Each wheel weighs 35 LBS.
These rims are beautiful and will bolt right on your Dodge ram. I had them on my 2000 Ram quad cab before I sold it and they looked awesome on it. Now I only need to sell them so I can get new rims that will fit my 04 F150. They are practically BRAND NEW, only 3000 miles on the tires, & they still have ALOT of tread, the lines just wore off the outside of the tread, and are still visible inside the tread. Rims have been taken care of meticulously no scratches, scrapes, or blemishes of any kind. These rims/wheels are BIG and CHROME. I debated about getting wheel adapters so I wouldn't have to get rid of them, but thought it would be safer to just sell these and buy new ones. So please save me the embarassment of riding on factory 16s and bid on these. I have the lug kits for the pre 02 and rams and the post 02 rams. These are the same size wheels that come stock on the newer rams with the upgraded wheel pakage, and the same exact kind of tire as well. Big enough to look good, but still plenty of tire(not low profile) for when you need your truck to act like a truck.

Buyer pays for shipping shipping will be between 100 and 170 dollars I will contact you with exact amount for shipping if you are seriously interested. Would prefer pickup but will ship. Call me or email me with any questions/comments - phone number is 404 386 5549 email is ccardello@navigauge.com

I only accept paypal if being shipped, or cash/paypal if being picked up.

Old 07-05-2004, 02:18 PM
LINTS aka pocket dust
Rookie
Default RE: 20 inch chrome rims for sale

How much are you asking for all 4?

Old 12-19-2004, 12:34 PM
shadoe
Default RE: 20 inch chrome rims for sale

Do you still have the rims for Sale?

Quick Reply: 20 inch chrome rims for sale