Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

One Owner Dodge Ram 4x4 FOR SALE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 11:31 PM
wmu37
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Owner Dodge Ram 4x4 FOR SALE!!!!!

Up for sale is my 1995 Dodge Ram 4X4 SLT Laramie. This was the top of the line truck back in 1995 and has been a one owner vehicle!!. It was meticulously maintained and looks brand new inside! The truck has 102,000 miles. Recently it had a new dual Flowmaster exhaust, 4 Bilstein shocks, new radiator, new brake pads, new rotors, and more done to keep the truck running like new. The truck has remote start as well as keyless entry and alarm. The truck also has the top of the line pioneer cd player, and mtx speakers ($1200). The tires have 80% tread left and the American Racing wheels are in good shape as well. The truck also has the top of the line PIAA fog lights with custom switch ($350).

No expense had been spared on my truck! The only reason I am selling it is I am buying a new SUV. All the power windows, mirrors, and more. The truck is amazing in the winter. It shows some minor rust on the fenders, but nothing major.

I am asking $5999
or best offer. You must see the truck to appreciate it.

Email me for more pics at wmu37@hotmail.com

Here is the link to Autotrader: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ice=&cardist=0

Old 11-18-2006, 10:59 AM
wmu37
Default RE: One Owner Dodge Ram 4x4 FOR SALE!!!!!

This is one of the rare factory two tone trucks! This was not a work truck, just my daily driver and has been babied since new. All the truck neds is a new owner, everything works 100%!

I am located in Downers Grove, IL near Chicago.

Thanks!

Old 11-19-2006, 05:11 PM
wmu37
Default RE: One Owner Dodge Ram 4x4 FOR SALE!!!!!

Now on eBay with NO RESERVE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180053145305

Thanks,
Nicole

Quick Reply: One Owner Dodge Ram 4x4 FOR SALE!!!!!