Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

NEON PERFORMANCE PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Dazzellerr
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEON PERFORMANCE PARTS

these parts are all from my 95 neon sohc manual transmission. i am going bigger, dont need these parts for my project, dont need the money, but i cant see holding on to them. all parts have been used less than a year. recieved them in march of 2006 and installed same month. less than 1200 miles on them all. 1/3rd of the miles were track miles. everything is promised to function like it was when it was originally purchased. all prices are fixed, and i will add shipping charges. i ship from boise idaho, 83705. i ship ups, usps.
i weigh items and will respond to shipping inquiries if i have a zip to go by. i package items as if i was shipping glass accross the country. if you have any questions, pm's, posts, or email at dazzellerr@hotmail.com . i will respond asap on all questions. i am a good seller, and a good active member of this site.

tti header:
TTI short tube header, ceramic coated, no dents, no rust, no scratches, still in awsome shape,does have some greasy hand prints from the engine removale. 120 bucks.

accel injectors:
accel 19lb injectors, complete set of 4, still shiny like the day i bought them. 120 bucks for the set.

mopar performance ecu:
95 sohc manual trans mopar ecu, has not been programmed to my car, still set at the settings from when i bought it new. no damage, no rust. 200 bucks.

package deal of 50 bucks off total. save on shipping and buy more than 1 item.

Quick Reply: NEON PERFORMANCE PARTS