Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: '05 White ACR SRT-4 in PA With PICS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:48 PM
fid
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: '05 White ACR SRT-4 in PA With PICS!!!

Up for sale is my 2005 White SRT-4 ACR Edition. I am the only owner of the car. The car currently has 13,242 miles on the odometer and will be sitting untill it sells.
The car is perfect with zero problems, damage or anything of the sort and is completely stock. The only thing paint wise is a small rock chip in the drivers side pillar and there is a picture of it. I am fixing this ASAP so no problems there. The ACR package consists this plus what the normal SRT comes with: 5-way adjustable Tokico shocks, larger sway bar, 16x7 BBS wheels, ACR badging and harness slots in the ACR embroidered seats. The car has been excellently maintained by myself with Mobil One change every 2500 miles along with plugs twice. I believe the ACR in white was a limited production, like 305 made or something very close to that. I just rotated the tires, changed plugs and gave another fresh Mobil one change with filter. The car really is a fine example of a completely stock ACR and would only present it that way if it was.
I have sold another one of my SRT-4's on here before so I believe that i have a solid rep that I only advertise what the car is. The car is being sold for its payoff and not a dollar more. I have a drag car so I am looking to just get something alittle cheaper for the A to B commute. I am willing to discuss shipping options with anyone that is serious and anyone can come see it at anytime.
-Price: WAS $18,900 ///// NOW $18,300!!!
Please PM me with any other questions or e-mail me at evilgti2000@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
-Car Located In Reading, PA (hour or so north of Philadelphia, 50 minutes West of Allentown and 50 minutes East of Harrisburg)

Old 01-13-2007, 06:43 PM
fid
Default RE: FS: '05 White ACR SRT-4 in PA With PICS!!!

Bump........

Old 01-19-2007, 12:14 AM
fid
Default RE: FS: '05 White ACR SRT-4 in PA With PICS!!!

Get up there

Quick Reply: FS: '05 White ACR SRT-4 in PA With PICS!!!