Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

F/S 99 RT

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:50 PM
poonjab
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 99 RT

1999 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9litre. Truck has audio, visual, and performance mods. Truck has custom ecu, super chip programmer, Headman shorty headers w/custom exhaust, 3inch pipe w/ 3inch flow masters, hotchkiss suspension which lowered the truck, X member to tighten suspension, traction bars, bigger throttle body, K&N cold air intake and filter, roll pan with fold down tag with hide-a-hitch, billet grill, custom R/T emblems, head light covers, MSD ignition, bed cover, bed and cab are cut and booted for custom radio and more. This truck is my daily driver I have only ran 93 octane in it. 91 octane a few time when 93 was not available when I traveled in it. The truck does requier a min of 91 octane with the programmer and custom ecu. However with the ecu and programmer it gets alil better gas mileage. ( about 20 miles to a tank ) A few small scratches and two small dents as shown in the pics. This truck is very fun to drive with the suspension mods however does make it a lil more ruff for the ride. I bought this to be a pro street truck and its well on its way.A 7inch indash all in one Alpine touch screen w/dvd mp3 and is capable of navigation and xm radio. Also a 4 channel kicker with mb quart mids and hi s in the front doors and a cadance crossover. This is a reliable truck and will make a great pick up project or a daily driver. If you would like more info on truck mod wise ,pic wise or questions please feel free to call anytime b/c some thing are not listed or just slipped my mind.

71000mi
12,000 firm
call 918 840 9026

Old 03-25-2007, 04:29 PM
redsand132
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F/S 99 RT

is the truck still for sale? if so where is it loacated?