Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

97 Neon 2 door 5 spd for trade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 03:12 AM
brian_is_metal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Neon 2 door 5 spd for trade?

I'd love to have a 92-96 Dakota. I'd gladly trade my Neon for one (plus cash if necessary). Mine's a 97 2 door, 5 spd, 111,XXX highway miles (I "commute" to work, 50 miles roundtrip, 5 days a week). Rarely any stop and go driving, strictly my to-and-from work vehicle. Exterior has typical era bad paint. It's bright white, with a quite a bit missing. The interior is 99% perfect (one rip on side of driver seat) and is black and grey. Cheap aftermarket cd player works, but isn't great. Amazing gas mileage. I filled up, then drove from Klamath Falls to Seaside Oregon and then on down another 30 miles or so before having to fill up again. It turned 400 miles, no joke. So, on a 10 gallon tank (I think it's 10... is it?)that's 40 miles to gallon! [8D]

Anyways... I want a 92-96 Dakota, preferably standard cab, 2WD only. No 4x4. If you need more info or pics, just ask! I live on the CA/ORE border. Close to Klamath Falls or Medford. Middle of nowhere.

Check out (old) pics at my CarDomain site. Bear in mind, the paint is worse now, but the interior is still just as clean (with the exception of about a 6"-8" gash along theseam on the side of the driver seat. You can see where it started in one of the pics).

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/508825

Thanks, Brian

Quick Reply: 97 Neon 2 door 5 spd for trade?