Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

What The Crap?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 09:48 PM
Dodgeboy328
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What The Crap?!

Ok, I have a Pioneer 6900 H/U. I was going to get the 5900, but I paid extra for the 6900 so I cound hook it up when I got an Ipod or MP3 player. Well I saved up my money and bought a 30GB Zune today. I loaded all my songs on to it and took it out to my truck to try it out. I hooked the cable running from the back of the H/U to the Zune cable and then hooked up the Zune. NOTHING! It says reading format then something like no input. As far as I know I have done everything right and the Pioneer website said that is should work as long as you have the original device cable. How can I make this work?

Old 07-01-2007, 12:04 AM
rtkota5point9
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What The Crap?!

How are you trying to hook it up? Through theUSB? The USB cable on the Zune, if i'm not mistaken, is for loading songs only, not for playing them directly off of the player. If that's the case it will not work. The USB input on that unit is for flash drive type hardware.

If the Zune is capable of data SHARING through the USB cable, then it should work.

Quick Reply: What The Crap?!