Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Kick Panels

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007 | 12:32 AM
cr80renob
|
Captain
Default Kick Panels

Alright.... Ever since you guys helped me install the subs, I have really been wanting to change out the other speakers in my truck! I am thinking a set of Kicker KS.693's, two sets of the Kicker SS65.2's (with one set of tweeters in the A-pillars), and maybe a set of KS40 dash speakers. I will put one set of SS's behind my seats (reg cab), and I want to build/buy a set of kick panels to put the other set of SS's in... What is the best way to build a set of kick panels? I have heard that the Q-Logic kick panels look really cheap and have screws visible... That is the only reason why I would build the kicks...

Thanks in advance!!!

Old 08-07-2007 | 12:44 AM
cr80renob
|
Captain
Default RE: Kick Panels

I forgot to mention Feel free to make any comments on the speaker selection... Or speakers that I should consider...

Old 08-07-2007 | 12:30 PM
Captain Pioneer
Professional

Building Kicks are not too hard but you should have some Fiberglass Know-how in order to do it. Also if you are not good at it or not willing to put the time consult your local car audio shop and have them quote a price for you. Most likely they will help you out.

Old 08-07-2007 | 01:14 PM
cr80renob
|
Captain

I have no clue how to fiberglass! I wish I did... About how much do you think the shop would charge to make a set of kicks for me(rough estimate)?

Old 08-09-2007 | 09:14 AM
Captain Pioneer
Professional

Depends on location i would assume a decent set of kicks probably around $175-$225 without speakers in them.

Quick Reply: Kick Panels