Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

how do i remove the dash brezel to intall a new radio in my 03? ive already done a search

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:42 PM
the one and only
Default how do i remove the dash brezel to intall a new radio in my 03? ive already done a search

i did a search and came up with nothing.[:@]
dang it. any help guys?

Old 03-14-2008 | 07:54 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Default RE: how do i remove the dash brezel to intall a new radio in my 03? ive already done a search

Try doing a search on bezel, not brezel...

You can also look for radio install, dash removal, etc..

Old 03-14-2008 | 10:47 AM
crcarch
Professional
Default RE: how do i remove the dash brezel to intall a new radio in my 03? ive already done a search

Remove screw from just above the hat clip on the pass. side. Gently pry off bezel, which extends from each vent to vent. Pull clipped wiring harness off of A/C controls and power outlet. The radio is held in by 4 screws.

Old 03-14-2008 | 06:54 PM
the one and only

sorry for the spelling error. i got up this morning and didnt have my head screwed on all the way...i meant bezel.

i keep finding that people are using a C-4755 trim tool? can anyone post pics of what it looks like?

Old 03-14-2008 | 10:00 PM
the one and only

n/m i went outside and took a good look over. took one screw out. said screw it and grabbed the whole thing and pulled. came right off! bare hands. went alot easier than i thought it would.

Quick Reply: how do i remove the dash brezel to intall a new radio in my 03? ive already done a search