Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Aux in for factory RBQ

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Robbiesworld
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by codiac
On the back of the package for the headphone jack, it lists the pin assignments.

I mapped those to something I found by searching the internet. As long as whatever you solder to "right" you plug into the right audio port, you should be fine. In this case, right is 3, left is 2, and twist the grounds together on 1 (picture the headphone plug going into the socket, and where each of those would land).
Thank you very much!

Old 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM
isotopic

I don't mean to revive a thread that's almost two years old, but I just recently stumbled across this thread and I'm very interested.

I've got a 2004 Dodge Ram, w/ just a standard CD players (not a 6-disc one). I just want to double check and make sure this set-up will work before I purchase the product off Amazon. I noticed a person on the first page mentioned it worked, I just wanted confirmation.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:15 PM
isotopic

Anybody know. My 2004 Dodge Ram has a RAZ stereo. The OP had a RBK, so I'm curious if anybody knows if this will device will work w/ the RAZ. Thanks.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM
codiac
Professional

According to this site http://www.xmfan.com/viewtopic.php?t=15024 it should work. My radio is the RBQ with built in changer, so I can't confirm.

Quick Reply: Aux in for factory RBQ