Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

New '09 REN upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:50 PM
CaseyJones
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New '09 MyGig (REN) upgrade questions

I just bought a new Charger R\T with the MyGig (REN) multimedia system. i want to add uConnect and an iPOD hookup. What do I need? I know there are some cable kits, etc. involved but I can't decide which ones. Also, the factory offers Sirius through it (which works fine - no complaints) but I already have XM in all my other vehicles. Will my REN Sirius radio also accept the XM config? My dealer's parts department was as uncertain as I was, so I ask for your help. This is the non-Nav touchscreen system. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by CaseyJones; 09-13-2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: More info
Old 09-21-2009, 01:14 AM
72combo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did basically the same thing, 257 for module and 200 to install and star scan it, that way you have a warranty including labour for a year. I paid 300 in canada for the kit and installed it myself and took 2 deallers 7 hours each before the second one got it working after fixing the mistakes the first dealers made. Cost me an hour should have been half but no their fault one dealer is a f up. I got my money back from the first dealer ya they charged me and it wasnt even working. Only reason I paid so they would release vehicle to my wife....50 miles from home. Surely they will be upset but too bad.

Quick Reply: New '09 REN upgrade