Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Infinity for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Bucko
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Infinity for sale?

Hey folks, yeah i havent posted in a really long time. my bad. so i was wondering if anyone would be interested in sellin theyre (working) infinity factory cd player head unit from a 2003 dodge ram ( or equivelant). cause my aftermarket stuff got stolen out of my truck last weekend. Still pretty pissed about it. lemme know if you got any links for cheap ones too, i asked the dealership and all the guy in parts told me was that i didnt wanna buy one there. that i would spend upwards of 450$. so any info would be much appreciated. thx in advance.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:59 AM
grinner
All Star
Default RE: Infinity for sale?

Dunno how easy it'd fit in your dash but I'll sell ya my factory 6 cd changer/cassette player/sirius/am fm reciever for 250 bucks.
It's alittle taller than single din mount a little smaller than double.
I can post pics if ya like.

Old 04-21-2005, 11:59 AM
Bucko
Rookie
Default RE: Infinity for sale?

i know the face of the factory ram radios is 1.5 din but im not sure if the shape is the same on all of them. anyway ive found my factory one and all i need to do now is find the right clip to re-splice the wires.

Quick Reply: Infinity for sale?