Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

No foxbox -- next best thing?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 04:19 PM
4XLgatorfan
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't wait for the build post and finished product.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:33 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

AF Hemi, sounds pretty good. I have never been much for Fosgate but thats just my opinion. Sounds like you did your homework and paired everything up nicely. Can't wait to see the finished product, you better take a lot of pics lol

Old 06-05-2010, 05:25 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a P2 sub now and its awesome. The reviews im reading about the P3's are saying its the best 10 on the market. period. I've also read that RF makes amazing amps and wiring. the only thing they lack on is speakers. Plus, you cant argue there isnt a better looking amp out there. glass black with a silver trim? come on! lol AMAZING

Old 06-05-2010, 05:56 PM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

I will argue lol. My Hifonics Brutus is all black with some grey trim and the hifonics logo lights up blue which may not be all that great for your truck but mine is mounted right behind the seat in the tray so at night there is a blue glow from my amp which lights up the ceiling then a blue glow from my head unit which makes the cab glow too, so I will argue my hifonics looks better lol. And I have heard good things about the fosgate subs and some of their amps, they say some of their newer ones are not up to par as they used to be (the cheaper ones that is) but their big amps are great and you are correct, their speakers sound pretty shotty. Like I said before, can't wait to see pics when its done.

Quick Reply: No foxbox -- next best thing?