Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Radio problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 09:23 PM
718 hemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio problem

Hey guys, i have a 09 ram with a touch screen radio the (ren system).The problem is that when ever i go to use the cd player the cd is stuck on track number (8).ive changed cd's several times but nothing?So for now.. i have to take the cd out and re-insert for it to work. go figure?? can ya give me an idea whats going on . thanks

Old 01-22-2012, 06:53 PM
718 hemi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow 60 people look at my last post and not 1 person has this kinda radio or had this problem?? should have just went to the dealer.thanks

Old 01-26-2012, 01:09 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Sorry, I dont have that head unit or even that year truck so I cant help. Not sure the dealer can help much either as honestly, majority of them arent the brightest and especially when it comes to car audio.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:53 PM
LVRR
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try getting some canned air and spraying inside the radio before you insert the CD. Sometimes dirt and dust can cause things to bind up inside. Stick the spray nozzle inside and sweep side to side. Do not insert the spray nozzle all the way in the radio, just about a quarter to a half inch in. Do not turn the can upside down.

If this doesn't help then it probably needs to be pulled and checked out.

60 people were probably curious as to see what type of problem you were having, maybe they were having a similar problem and looking for some information too.

Quick Reply: Radio problem