Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

2007 Ram RAK ipod integration

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 02:14 AM
lyndo
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Ram RAK ipod integration

Hi, I am looking to get iPod integration for my 07' dodge ram laramie. From the build sheet the truck has a RAK AM/FM Cass/CD 6 disc MP3 radio.
Seen here

Now, after researching, I have concluded that mopar Part # 82209617AD should work with my head unit and allow for iPod integration (as per info from here and other places which say the integration unit works with RAK Head units)... So my question is, does anyone have experience and/or know whether or not this will actually work in my truck? I am fairly sure that it will but want to make sure I haven't missed something that others may know of off hand.

Thanks!

Last edited by lyndo; 03-22-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:27 AM
itsahemi4x4
Professional

I have an I simple kit for integrating an ipod and an additional aux input into the factory head unit. It plugs inline with the radio harness and if you have steering wheel controls will allow you to use them to scroll through the songs. PM me if interested or post here.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:16 AM
lyndo
Rookie

i ended up buying one of the kits that i was talking about in my first post. It works great and i put up some pics and stuff here... Thanks for the offer though!

Quick Reply: 2007 Ram RAK ipod integration