Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

uconnect lookup artist on ipod

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Norge
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, after a busy/rough weekend I was able to check it out. It's model # MB150LL

Old 07-17-2012, 03:03 PM
xsdbs
Captain

Great, thanks for that information. I'm out of town this week and will be back Tuesday 7-24-12 and I'll start looking back into it then ok.

Old 07-26-2012, 05:06 PM
xsdbs
Captain

How many songs do you have on this iPod? Thanks

Originally Posted by Norge
Ok, after a busy/rough weekend I was able to check it out. It's model # MB150LL

Old 07-29-2012, 08:50 AM
Norge
Professional

I can't recall the original number of songs I'd had, it was in the 30+ thousand. Since my last post my ipod wouldn't let me add/remove any music and I had to do a complete reformat/restore. The ONLY thing that had been done before that was being connected to the uconnect radio. Now it has 240 artists and 11759 songs.

Since the reformat I've retried voice selecting The Who, now it tries picking Fuel every time. Also, still no luck with it understanding Powerman5000 either, which I would expect. I've retried the "A-Z" button hoping with the ipod reformat it would have all the letters available for me to direct select an artist... now it only allows A, B, D, J and 3 to be selected. I've really given up on this thing working in a intuitive manner. And though the VR feature is nice, I really don't like it's reliance on it to do things you should be able to access through a screen. (like deleting a paired device!)

Quick Reply: uconnect lookup artist on ipod