Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Uconnect HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 07:54 PM
AEPattonII
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect HELP!

Hey Everyone,

Recently I purchased a 2013 Dodge Charger SE. When I purchased I made the mistake and forgot to make sure that Bluetooth was installed, so I got stuck with the Uconnect 4.3 RHA http://www.driveuconnect.com/system/...er/touch43rha/. Since I need the Bluetooth in my vehicle for work I purchased Mopar PN#82213152 http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-...ubGroupId=3025. I had the dealership install this module but I have run into a few issues. Firstly I can not stream audio at all through this module. Secondly no metadata appears on my radio unit. Lastly I was suppose to have some iPod integration but I can not find it anywhere. I have already reached out to the Corporate Office and Uconnect as well, but I figured I would post a thread up and see if anyone has had similar issues. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Old 10-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Nexus 7

Hi there,
I have the exact same issue, different car though (Journey 2012). Purchased and installed PN#82213152 at the dealer. The phone function works great, however I can't stream audio. Plus, I lost the aux jack functionality, which leaves me with no option whatsoever to connect my phone to the car's sound system. I tried to connect my Nexus phone to the USB port, but I get an "USB error" message. It still works well with a USB stick. I think the Ipod integration refers to the USB port, connecting through an adaptor.
Going back to bluetooth - in the voice menu, under settings there is an option called "connect to an audio device" and also a message saying "Go to bluetooth music menu to listen to music". Also, my Nexus phone shows under the Uconnect bluetooth profiles that is connected to both "phone audio" and 'media audio". Even more, when the phone is connected to Uconnect and I try to play music on it, there's no sound...
I believe all this things point to the fact that this module has the audio streaming functionality built-in, but somehow is not enabled.
Please post here if you find anything out. Thanks.

Old 10-20-2013, 08:32 PM
JasonBosa

guys I have a high speed unit for sale if you need it send me a pm on this site and I can send pics and modle #

Quick Reply: Uconnect HELP!